Comment on a photo comic

“Love and Crime” http://www.pointingpurple.blogspot.com/

I really enjoyed your comic guys! It was great how you used an audience from another production as your audience. But are you sure you won’t cause yet more drama – excuse the pun – over the incident that happened in the drama department? I’m surprised none of the drama teachers or students haven’t made any comments yet! I mean it’s almost like you’re mocking the whole thing in a way. Should I now be scared of the theatre?

I think it was a good idea however, for you guys to show that CPU caught the baddies but did they really in the original incident? Don’t get me wrong, CPU is an awesome campus protection but I think you’re giving them credit for something they didn’t initially do. But I see why you did it in your comic, so as to not portray CPU as being totally unreliable which is good because they aren’t! Very cool comic – I can see you guys put a lot of effort into it. Nice!

Jess http://www.fourhensandacock.blogspot.com/

0 comments: